Before You Tan
How do I prepare my skin so I get the perfect sunless tan?
1. Shave – at least 24 hours prior to sunless application. Your pores need time to close before your appointment.
2. Exfoliate – this is vital. Use a body scrub, many are available at local retail stores. Try one with sea salt.
3. Do Not Moisturize – this may be hard for some of you. But your moisturizer can act as a barrier.
4. Do Not Wear – Do not wear deodorant, perfume, or makeup to your appointment.
5. Appointment - Wear loose dark clothing and flip flops to your appointment.